1st December 2010, 09:41 PM
Dr.N.M.Rahman

Eligibility criteria for BDS course for students who are not permenent resident of Maharasrta

I am an ophthalmologist from Assam . My daughter is interested to study BDS in a good govt college in Maharastra . Is she eligible to appear MH CET?

DR.N.M.Rahman

11th April 2011, 06:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BDS course for students who are not permenent resident of Maharasrta

Your daughter wont be eligible for the MHT CET exam conducted by DMER. The students who have studied their plus two in the institute situated in Maharashtra are eligible to take the exam. There is an All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Exam conducted by the CBSE. Your daughter can take this exam and opt for the Maharashtra Medical collages. But to get in the desired institute the candidate should score high percentile in the entrance exam.
14th June 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BDS course for students who are not permenent resident of Maharasrta

i have passed my 10 2 with national open board,am i eligible for bds
18th June 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

My friend has secured 88 marks in MHT CET 2011, is he elligible for admission in BDS???
1st December 2011, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

i m maharastrian but i did my 12 from rajasthan but till 11 i studied in my own state so m i eligible for mhcet...?
16th March 2012, 06:59 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m maharastrian but i did my 12 from rajasthan but till 11 i studied in my own state so m i eligible for mhcet...?
Dear friend,
yes, you are eligible for giving MH CET exam.
but make sure that you have qualified your 12th exam with minimum of 50%.

for further details refer to the official website or MH CET admission brochure.

Best wishes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?