1st September 2011, 02:11 AM
Shaikh rahman

Last 5 years question papers with solution of T.Y.B.Com? What should I do after completing T.Y.B.Com?

I need last five years exam papers with solution of T.Y B.com.and one more ? What should i do after completing my T.Y B.com .

13th September 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers with solution of T.Y.B.Com? What should I do after completing T.Y.B.Com?

I need last five years exam papers with solution of T.Y B.com.and one more ? What should i do after completing my T.Y B.com .
28th October 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers with solution of T.Y.B.Com? What should I do after completing T.Y.B.Com?

I am the student of class 12th of pcm group and i want to know what is the best choise for me after 12.
31st October 2011, 11:18 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Last 5 years question papers with solution of T.Y.B.Com? What should I do after completing T.Y.B.Com?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF T.Y.BCOM EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of T.Y.BCOM in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers instead go through the papers and try to find out the pattern of questions followed and prepare for it accordingly...

-> Spend some valuable time daily to prepare for the exam then for sure you will clear the exam...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Work while it is called today, for you know not how much you will be hindered tomorrow. One today is worth two tomorrow's; never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."
Attached Files
File Type: zip TYBCOM.zip(2.06 MB, 73 views)
14th May 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I NEED TYBCOM QUESTION PAPERS OF 2011.PLEASE SEND IT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?