7th December 2011, 08:04 PM
gayatrisharma

Which stream among medical and aeronautical engineering is to be chosen in order to join NASA?

Every one are insisting me to go for medical and as a doctor go to NASA, but i want to do aeronautical engg, what if I take medical stream? Will I be able to become an astronaut? Or can I do both engg and medical?
Please suggest me the right way. Now Iam in 10th std, so please give me a
suggestion and some tips for my career...

Your obediently
Gayatri

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  2. How to become a NASA astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which engineering can I get a seat in aeronautical engineering stream through AIEEE rank? Can I get a job in NASA if I take admission in B.Tech with electrical or CSE stream?
  4. Which stream should I take after my plus two education to become an astronaut in NASA?
  5. Details of joining NASA or ISRO after Aeronautical engineering?
  6. How to join NASA after completing Mechanical Engineering? Which courses to complete in order to join NASA?
  7. How to join NASA after completion of Mechanical Engineering? What courses to complete in order to join NASA?
  8. Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?
  9. How to do civil engineering and then join NASA/ISRO?
  10. How to enter NASA?
  11. How should I join NASA after doing Aeronautical?
  12. How to join NASA after doing Aeronautical?
  13. Is there any chance to enter NASA after aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Which stream should I join after 10th so as to pursue my dream of becoming an Aeronautical Engineer?
  15. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
  16. Which aeronautical colleges are best to study so I can join NASA?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to join NASA after doing Power Engineering?
14th May 2012, 10:54 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: Which stream among medical and aeronautical engineering is to be chosen in order to join NASA?

Dear Sir,
Every one are insisting me to go for medical and as a doctor go to NASA, but i want to do aeronautical engg, what if I take medical stream? Will I be able to become an astronaut? Or can I do both engg and medical?
Please suggest me the right way. Now Iam in 10th std, so please give me a
suggestion and some tips for my career...

Your obediently
Gayatri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?