18th June 2011, 04:05 PM
Prachi bakshi

Can I apply in Thakur College in Mumbai after clearing SSC with 58%?

sir i am prachi from mira road.I have cleared my s.s.c with 58% and i want to go in science stream,can i apply in thakur college in mumbai,if i can't then where should i apply ...plz help

Related Questions:
2nd June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in Thakur College in Mumbai after clearing SSC with 58%?

i have given my s.s.c exam and i want the of colleges in diploma and arts and i realy like practical work so there is any coures in thakkur college
21st May 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in Thakur College in Mumbai after clearing SSC with 58%?

I am Kajal from Mumbai I want to know about the cut off percentage for diploma in computer science in Thakur College of Polytechnic? Thanks.
16th May 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Want to take admission in diploma in civil engineering In thakur polytechnics college after 58percent achieve in 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?