9th June 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get another chance to appear for Accenture job interview or at least internship of few months?

I am currently pursuing MCA from Thakur college Engineering and technology and socred 70% (from sem I to sem IV).
I had done my BSC and HSC from Thakur College of Science and Commerce and scored 57.12 % and 67.67 % respectively.
And also I had done my SSC from Shree Raghuvir Madhyamik Vidyalay and socred 77.60%.
I also attended the HSFP program organized by your company from 17th june to 3rd august.. and i passed also.
I gave Accenture interview on 13th September 2013 in my college.
Even though i'm in green channel , I'll not be selected.
And the interviewer had asked me only 3 question and decided..
i just want to tell you please give me one chance for another interview so that i will be the part of your organization because Accenture company is my Dream Company.
I will work very hard so that i'll be asset for your organiztion.
Can u help me to get one chance.... or at least internship there for few months. I am sure they will hire me seeing my talent?

Related Questions:
31st August 2017, 12:04 AM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: How can I get another chance to appear for Accenture job interview or at least internship of few months?

If you are looking for an internship in Accenture which is your dream company the you have to really work something related to that.
Try to do any additional course that are relevant to the job that you are looking for. Apply for internship through the career section in their website.
If you fulfill all the criteria the you will get a call from the company to do internship from that company, you may aso get a job offer call from that company if you have skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?