15th June 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Which college should I prefer between Raheja and Thakur college for BFM?

i have submited form in raheja nd thakur college for BFM...nd i will get it in both the colleges...bt the problem is dat m confuse wer shud i take admission....plzz help me out...which college is better....

6th July 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college should I prefer between Raheja and Thakur college for BFM?

yet i dont get the admssion in any college so plzzz do help me out.....
6th July 2011, 12:11 PM
khushis

Default Re: Which college should I prefer between Raheja and Thakur college for BFM?

yet i dont get admission so plz help me out...?
29th October 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I DO MY 12TH IN FINANCIAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT FROM CBSE.I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN H R COLLEGE OF COMMERCE AND ECONOMICS,BUT A CONFUSSION OCCURS THAT I AM IN THE GAP OF ONE YEAR FROM MY 12 PASSING IN 2011.CAN I TAKE ADMISSION OR NOT?I HAVE 82% OUT OF BEST 4 AND I M IN SC CATEGOERY.
30th October 2011, 01:54 AM
abhin91
Member+

I would prefer L S raheja college.The faculty of the college consists of a highly qualified and experienced Principal and members of the teaching staff with specialization in their respective fields of either Arts, Commerce or Management Studies. The College provides liberal facilities in both the spheres: curricular and extra curricular.
MOst importantly:
L.S. Raheja College was accredited A Grade by NAAC previously in 2004.
After enjoying 5 successful years of NAAC the college looks for
reaccreditation.
25th February 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i guess.......raheja iss betterr option...4 u....!!!! whn itz been compared to thakur....!!!
raheja hass a goodd EDUCATION........!!!!!!!
9th June 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

which colege should i prefer between raheja and n.l college for BFM........???????????///
27th July 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

raheja is much better than thakur.:)
13th June 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

model college is best for BFM.
16th June 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Which college should i prefer L.S raheje or kamla raheja for B.arch?which one is the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?