12th October 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Last date of admission in BAMS? How can I apply for it?

last date of BAMS admission and how can apply...coudl u please tell me the proceudre

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of admission in BAMS? How can I apply for it?
  2. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  3. Last date for BAMS and Physiotherapy admissions? Minimum marks required and cutoff list?
  4. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  5. Date of admission, fee structure for PG course in Shrirog and Prasuty Tantra(BAMS PG)?
  6. Can I get merit admission in BAMS? I want to join BAMS
  7. How to apply for BAMS PG entrance if I am interested to do PG? I am a BAMS graduate
  8. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
  9. Cutoff rank for BAMS college? How to get admission in government BAMS college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get admission for BAMS after scoring 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  11. Date of BAMS PG exams 2015
  12. Can we do BSc along with BAMS? Can I do BSc along with BAMS?
  13. How many government BAMS colleges are there for PG? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  15. What is the date for admission of DGO after BAMS course in YCM Pune
  16. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission in BAMS? -- [New]
  18. How to apply for B.Sc in Agriculture or Biotechnology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BAMS in Bangalore?
10th January 2012, 02:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of admission in BAMS? How can I apply for it?

Generally the required eligibility for BAMS is that the candidate should have passed class 12 or equivalent examination with 50% in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board. The candidate must have attained 17 years of age. If you have the required eligibility then you can appear for the entrance exams to get admission As there are several institutions providing the course of BAMS and each have their own dates for admission hence without the name of the institution it is not possible to give the required dates. It is suggested that you follow the official website of the concerned institution to get the required admission dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?