19th July 2011, 05:04 PM
amol.jdv

Date of admission, fee structure for PG course in Shrirog and Prasuty Tantra(BAMS PG)?

sir please inform me about date of admission,fees structure for pg in shrirog nd prasuti tantra (bams pg) my email id is amol.jdv@gmail .com

Related Questions:
  1. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  3. Admission criteria, entrance exam date and fee structure of B.Ed course through SMU? -- [New]
  4. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  5. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  6. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  8. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  9. Fee structure and date of admission in B.Sc Nursing course offered by BHU?
  10. What is the date of M.Com admission? What is the fee structure of M.Com course?
  11. What is the last date for B.Ed admission? Fee structure for the same?
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. Last date to get admission for M.Com course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  15. What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  17. What's the fee structure for M.Com for a defense personal? Last date for submission of form?
  18. What is the date of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and procedure for admission for government servents?
1st September 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission, fee structure for PG course in Shrirog and Prasuty Tantra(BAMS PG)?

how can i get post graduate diploma in streerog and prasutitantra after b.a.m.s.my e [email protected]
14th July 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission, fee structure for PG course in Shrirog and Prasuty Tantra(BAMS PG)?

what is the fee structure of bams bagalkot college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?