21st December 2011, 09:17 AM
shridhar b thakkannavar

Last date to apply for AIPMT Exam? When to get application forms for this Exam?

what is the last date for applying for aipmt /from where i will get the aipmt application forms/

21st December 2011, 06:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for AIPMT Exam? When to get application forms for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shridhar b thakkannavar View Post
what is the last date for applying for aipmt /from where i will get the aipmt application forms/
AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test and this examination is Conducted by CBSE Every year.

Central Board of Secondary Education would now conduct the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination only for the 15% all India quota and the expected examination date will be :

>> AIPMT Preliminary Examination : 1st April, 2012 (Sunday)
>> AIPMT Final Examination : 13th May, 2012 (Sunday)

The Notification of AIPMT 2012 Examination was not declared yet and the examination schedule for the submission of application forms would be Published Soon in the official website.

So, please visit the Official website of AIPMT Regularly for Complete Information :

http://aipmt.nic.in
21st December 2011, 06:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for AIPMT Exam? When to get application forms for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shridhar b thakkannavar View Post
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AIPMT EXAM
Those candidate have completed 12th standard are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject must be Physics , Chemistry , Bio logy and English.

Also you must score 50% in all above mention subjects.

For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

AGE CRITERIA

Your minimum age should be 17 years.

This year AIPMT exam date is not announced yet.
21st December 2011, 07:31 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Thumbs up Re: Last date to apply for AIPMT Exam? When to get application forms for this Exam?

Hello Friend,

AIPMT is Conducted by Central board of Secondary education.
AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test

Examination date will be :
AIPMT Preliminary Test : 01-4-2012
AIPMT Final Exam : 13-5-2012

How to Study :
1. Use reference books
2. Take reference from the teachers and seniors.
3. Spend more time in study.
4. Decrease your dippression.

The examination schedule and submission date will published on official website :

http://www.aipmt.nic.in

Best Of luck.
Sayyed Shahrukh
22nd December 2011, 01:29 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: Last date to apply for AIPMT Exam? When to get application forms for this Exam?

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test and this examination is Conducted by CBSE Every year.

Central Board of Secondary Education would now conduct the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination only for the 15% all India quota and the expected examination date will be :

>> AIPMT Preliminary Examination : 1st April, 2012 (Sunday)
>> AIPMT Final Examination : 13th May, 2012 (Sunday)

The Notification of AIPMT 2012 Examination was not declared yet and the examination schedule for the submission of application forms would be Published Soon in the official website.

So, please visit the Official website of AIPMT Regularly for Complete Information :

http://aipmt.nic.in
23rd December 2011, 09:24 PM

pls tell me what is the last date of filling the form of AIPMT2012 and PMT
3rd February 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

what is a last date for apply aipmt exam
14th February 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to see does the aipmt forms are deliver or not?
1st March 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Last date to apply for AIPMT Exam? When to get application forms for this Exam?

I miss to fil the aipmt form .last date is gone can i fil the aipmt form plz tale me
1st March 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Last date to apply for AIPMT Exam? When to get application forms for this Exam?

I miss to fil the aipmt form .last date is gone can i fil the aipmt form plz tale me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?