2nd September 2011, 10:22 AM

Last date to apply for B.Ed course? Minimum qualification required for B.Ed course?

what is the last date for B.ed form, and what is the minimum qualification required for it.

9th December 2011, 02:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for B.Ed course? Minimum qualification required for B.Ed course?

Hi friend,as you have not mentioned about the university where you are applying for B.ed its difficult to guide you about the last date of the form because the date of entrance exam varise from university to university.And in many universities the date have passed.For pursuing B.ed course you have to clear your graduation with minimum of 55% marks.And you can get the forms from the university where you want to apply.Here is a list of universities which conduct the B.ed entrance exam:--
• Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Exam
• Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Entrance
• Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Test
• Lucknow University B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam
• Maharashtra B.Ed Entrance Exam
• Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance Exam
All the best
19th February 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for B.Ed course? Minimum qualification required for B.Ed course?

b.com general student can do b.ed
17th April 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

can a assistant teacher of delhi do b.ed from cie
3rd May 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

hii....my self AKHilesh sir i want to know that i have done my graduation with 49% from delhi university in regular and i belong to seduld cast (sc) ......may i eligible to filupp the form for enttance exam for b.ed from delhi university or not ....please sir answered me....pls.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?