13th February 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for ICET Exam? How much will be the fee for this?

icet entrance exam fees last date

13th February 2012, 02:07 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for ICET Exam? How much will be the fee for this?

Hi dear...........
ICET exam details information are as follows.........

Good luck...........
13th February 2012, 04:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for ICET Exam? How much will be the fee for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
icet entrance exam fees last date

ICET stands for Integrated Common Entrance Test .This is an entrance examination for admission to Master of Computer Application and Master in Business Administration courses in various colleges and universities in Andhra Pradesh.

Those candidate have graduation degree with above 50 % marks are applicable for ICET exam . But you have a Maths subject ate 12th level or Graduation level.

Your age should be above 21 years old.

BEST BOOKS FOR ICET ENTRANCE EXAM

PATTERN FOR ICET EXAM

The ICET question paper contains multiple choice objective type test with 200 questions. It is divided into three sections and the should finish the paper with in 150 minutes.

The Three Sections are:
  • Analytical Ability: 75 questions
  • Mathematical Ability: 75 questions
  • Communication Ability: 50 questions
EXAM SCHEDULE FOR ICET 2012

Date of Entrance Examination: last week of May, 2012

Availability of Application Forms: fourth week of February, 2012

Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: fourth week of April , 2012

More details about ICET exam , Please click on the link http://www.apicet.nic.in/

28th February 2012, 06:36 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

EXAM SCHEDULE FOR ICET 2012

Date of Entrance Examination: last week of May, 2012

Availability of Application Forms: fourth week of February, 2012

Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: fourth week of April , 2012

More details about ICET exam , Please click on the link http://www.apicet.nic.in/

3rd March 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

hi,when will be the last date for submission of form for icet
5th March 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

we have exam that day how you can decide that day
5th March 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi how 2 apply for icet examination
12th May 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have applied for icet on 28 march 2012,even halticket is issued for me ,but today i.e.,12 may 2012 got message that my application had reached after the last date and i should pay DD for it%u2026.. whether i can pay it now or not??
ply reply
12th May 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have applied for icet on 28 march 2012,even halticket is issued for me ,but today i.e.,12 may 2012 got message that my application had reached after the last date and i should pay DD for it%u2026.. whether i can pay it now or not??
ply reply
24th August 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

If at all we have not done 10th and 12th and in graduation we do not have subject Maths so are they eligible or not tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?