25th June 2012, 07:27 PM
nikita pachange

How to take admission in M.Tech after completing degree?

hello sir i am the student of food tech. i complete my degree now and i want to take admition for m.tech. i fill the form of mcaer in food sci. can i meet the que. paper of the previous entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in any private engineering college after completing B.E degree course
  2. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  3. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  4. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA?
  5. Best M.Tech colleges in Pune? Where to take admission for M.Tech after completing B.E Electrical
  6. How to do M.Tech through distance learning after completing B.Tech degree?
  7. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  8. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering?
  9. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  10. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  11. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  12. Admission in bits pilani for mtech degree without good GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Mtech in petrochemical engineering after BE
  14. Is there any scope of MS after completing MTECH from india?
  15. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  16. Which are the courses available for Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to do MS after B.E?
  17. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  18. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor? -- [New]
24th August 2012, 06:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Tech after completing degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikita pachange View Post
hello sir i am the student of food tech. i complete my degree now and i want to take admition for m.tech. i fill the form of mcaer in food sci. can i meet the que. paper of the previous entrance exam?

Candidate who seeks to pursue Master of Technology [M.Tech] program, must have completed the Bachelors Degree [B.Tech/B.E.] in the relevant discipline with a minimum aggregate of marks, as prescribed by the University or Institute of concern. The duration of the M.Tech program is two years, comprising of four semesters. Admission to most of the Institutions are through valid score obtained in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering [GATE]. Various Universities also conducts entrance examinations for admission to their M.Tech program.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Universities and Institutes offering M.Tech program in Food Technology:
  • Amity Institute of Food Technology
  • National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
  • Jadavpur University - Faculty Council of Engineering & Technology
For detail information one may refer to the official website of the University or Institute of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?