29th May 2011, 09:30 AM
charmilavanama

Last date to apply for NATA exam? Dates in which we are eligible for the exam?

when is the last date for registration of nata exam 2011 in between which dates we are eligible for exam.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA?
  2. Examination date and date of availability of application form for NATA?
  3. How can I approach NATA office so that NATA exam can be postponed by 2 weeks?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for NATA exam if I am a science student with mathematics? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for NATA exam after completing diploma in computers?
  6. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  7. Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?
  8. Whether JEE Mains B.Arch and NATA are same? Can I appear in both at same time? Best coaching class and last date to apply for NATA?
  9. From where do we get forms of Nata entrance test? NATA exam centers? Last Dates?
  10. What is the last date to apply for NATA exam?
  11. Is there any other way to join B.Arch without writing NATA exam? Is there any need of special coaching to appear for NATA exam?
  12. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  13. Last date to apply for NATA Exam? Date of this Exam?
  14. How can NRIs apply for NATA test? Coaching centers for preparation of NATA?
  15. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Last date of application for NATA exam? How to get the application form?
  17. Should I try for NATA 2016 having 55% in 12th CBSE board?
  18. How to apply in NATA Entrence test,and what's the date of exam and last date for form submission?
29th May 2011, 10:54 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for NATA exam? Dates in which we are eligible for the exam?

NATA

Test and Registration dates will be start from 5th April 2011...

you can do online or offline registration and Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- drawn in favour of 'Council of Architecture' payable at New Delhi.

One can download forms and other detail from click here

Filling up the form online and taking print out with you to the test centre.

NATA can be given on any working day till 25th September every year at designated Test
Centers. However, some test centers may stop conducting tests even before this date. Please check with
the center before you go for registration..Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Register well in advance to get the candidate’s preferred test date.
29th May 2011, 12:26 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Last date to apply for NATA exam? Dates in which we are eligible for the exam?

Hello,
For the NATA exam the registration will be started from 5th of April11.
You can collect the application form for the registration and apply for the NATA exam.
As the previous date is passed so you can apply for the 25th september. you have to send a demand draft of 800 rupees for the registration in the favor of 'council of architecture'.
29th May 2011, 02:05 PM
SKUMAR76

Hello,
The last date for applying into the NATA exam will be 5th April11. So you are late for this session.
You can apply for the september session which will be held on 25th of september11.
So collect the application form after the publish of the form.
29th May 2011, 02:48 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmilavanama View Post
when is the last date for registration of nata exam 2011 in between which dates we are eligible for exam.
friend,

The National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA), Pune, an Academic Unit of the Council of Architecture (CoA), is conducting a National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2011) for admission to first year of 5-year Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) degree course for all architectural institutions in the country, including NITs, IITs, Government Institutions, Government-aided Institutions, Universities, Deemed Universities and Private Universities, established by a Central or State Legislature and other private institutions, for the Academic Session 2011-2012.

NATA 2011 Exams will commence at the notified NATA Test Centers from 1st April 2011.

NATA 2011 Eligibility :

10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with the least 50% aggregate marks.

The details of NATA Entrance Exam 2011 Test Centers and NATA 2011 Registration shall be made available at http://www.nata.in or http://www.niasa.org in due course.

good luck.
29th May 2011, 04:29 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
The registration for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), has been started from 5th of april.
You can appear for the exam, until 28th september. from an alloted test centre.
For more information you can visit the official site of NATA-www.nata.in
ok, best of luck.
15th June 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi!my name is Mithil Makwana.I am passed 10th with 80.56% at 2008 and 12th sci with 54% at 2011.& now I will applied form for nata of these year.so pls give me some suggesion can I applied to these course of current year? Is that yes then pls give me date of nata application form and tell me how the course of learn to this exam's.pls give me suggesion few date in speedy,thanks.(Dist:SURAT)
14th January 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

IN THIS YEAR, WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR NATA TEST IN 2012 AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE PLEASE SEND ME ON MY GMAIL I.E. [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
Anita
17th January 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Nata exams starts from 1st week of April and ends on 24th september every year. Any Student can give exams on the dates available on particular test centres approved by Council of Architecture/ NISA which is displayed on the official website www.natastudies.com or you can contact us at NATA STUDY CENTRE - DWARKA NEW DELHI ph9899373775
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?