4th October 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Last date of CBSE recompartment class 12th?

last date of cbse recompartment class 12, 2014. Pelase tell me the details

22nd May 2015, 04:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of CBSE recompartment class 12th?

CBSE gives a chance of reappearing in the examination for students failing to pass in one of their subjects in their board examinations to avoid a loss of one year of academics of a particular student .

The notification for this compartmental examination is released with the declaration of board results and a student has to apply within 22 days for appearing in the same examination otherwise they have to reappear in the board examination next year once again resulting in loss academic year.

Also if one gets less than 60% marks in their particular subjects then they have the option of going for improvemental examination for that particular subject.

The notifications and application forms for the same are released online on the official website of CBSE that is www.cbse.nic.in . So for more details and procedure for the same log on to the official link regularly.
6th August 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of CBSE recompartment class 12th?

I had appeared in 12 compartment exam but failed and now I am going to give 2nd chance re-compartment so all I want to know is this that If I want to take admission in reputed college can I get admission ? I had scored very well in my entrance exams ? And is there any affect on getting jobs after completion of my course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?