26th August 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Last date to get admission for CS course?

admission last date and procedure?
what is the last date for admission for cs?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of admission test for BA Geography honours? Requirements for admission? -- [New]
  2. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  4. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  5. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  6. What is the last date for admission for FYB.Com?
  7. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  8. Date of sale of admission forms for B.Com? Last date of admission?
  9. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  10. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  11. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  12. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  13. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  14. Details for D.Ed admission? Procedure for D.Ed admission?
  15. After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  17. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
  18. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date for admission? I have secured 78 marks in Maths
29th April 2013, 09:42 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date to get admission for CS course?

Dear Friend,
The Registration process for applying to the course is open throughout the year so you may apply any time throughout the year.

The examinations is conducted up twice in a year that is in June and December.

While that Last Date For Receipt Of Response Sheets which you have to submit for the examination to be held in June is 28 February & in December is 31st August.
You may also submit the enrollment applications after the dates but for a limited days with giving late fee.

25th March to 9th April is the last date for late submission of enrollment form for June examination with providing late fee of Rs. 100.
While 25th September to 10th October are the last dates for December examination with providing late fee of Rs. 100.

This dates are fixed every year and it can't be changed without the rules of ICSI.

You may also visit directly to the main site of ICSI mentioned below in order to clear your rest all queries and to be confirm:-
http://www.icsi.edu
30th April 2013, 03:48 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to get admission for CS course?

The Company Secretary Course is conducted by ICSI.

This course is conducted in three stages:
Foundation
Executive
Professional

Cut Off Dates for Admission to Executive Course
28th February for December Exams in the same year
31st August for June Exam next year

Cut off Dates for Admission to Foundation Stage is
28th March for December Exams in the same year
30th September for June Exam next year

Eligibilty to give the Executive level (Intermediate) Exams of ICSI is
Graduation Pass or Foundation course pass of the ICSI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?