27th May 2012, 09:12 PM
manjubasist

Last date to get admission for M.Com course in IGNOU? What will be the fees for this course?

what is the last date for admission in m.com from ignou and what are the conditons and fees

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date of admission in M.Cm by IGNOU?
  2. When the application form for admission in B.Ed will be distributed by IGNOU? Fee expenses of B.Ed in IGNOU? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  4. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University? How much is the fees?
  5. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in IGNOU? What will be the fees for this course?
  6. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?
  7. How to take admission in IGNOU in M.Com? What is the last date for admission?
  8. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  9. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  10. How to do M.Com correspondence?
  11. Last date to submit the M.Com correspondence form in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  13. What is the last date for admission in IGNOU? I have cleared my class 12th
  14. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  15. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  16. What is the date of admission in IGNOU for BBA?
  17. How to take admission in B.Ed? Procedure to get admission in B.Ed from IGNOU
  18. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com?
3rd June 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to get admission for M.Com course in IGNOU? What will be the fees for this course?

i want do m.com correspondance in ignou what will be the procedure for that
and how i can get admission for m.com
11th June 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to get admission for M.Com course in IGNOU? What will be the fees for this course?

Last date to get admission for M.Com course in IGNOU?
19th June 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

6th July 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Last date to get admission for M.Com course in IGNOU? What will be the fees for this course?
8th July 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.com regular from ignou
10th July 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

sir please give me a details of m.com admission process from ignou
14th July 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, dis is Paulomi mukherjee..
i just wanna do m.com from ignou.
so what's the procedure of taking admissions???
cud u plz inform me...
16th July 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission the forms of m.com correspondence
16th July 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, please give me details of m.com last date of admission. what will be fee for this course?
22nd July 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to do m.com from ignou university ,please give me details regarding this. and what is the last date of admission.
23rd July 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for mcom july session ....what is the fee structure
25th July 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

PLS INFORM LAST DATE
29th July 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do m.com frm ignou plz tell me d last date for dat
29th July 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Last date to get admission for M.Com course in IGNOU? What will be the fees for this course?

Last date to get admission for M.Com course in IGNOU? What will be the fees for this course?[/QUOTE]
30th July 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell the last date of admission in m.com in ignou
2nd August 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do m.com from ignou pls tell me the last date
22nd August 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: last date to get admission for M.Com course in IGNOU? what will be the fees for this course?

Sir i want to join M.Com from IGNOU so please reply me the last date of joining and fees structure of M.com
8th September 2012, 10:13 PM
unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
by distance learning
11th September 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

last date of admission in m.com plz concern me
11th October 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i know i am late ,can now get admission in m.com ,i ll deposit late fee
11th October 2012, 07:09 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

M.COM:

ELIGIBLITY:
Gradautes in any discipline or equivalent from any recognized board or university.

Age limit : no bar

Duration of year min or max :
minimum duration :2years
maximum duration :5 years

programme fee :
1st year Rs 3700/-
2nd year Rs3600/-

Medium :
English & Hindi

Admission Details:
Admission notification is generally released in May/June and the date for submission of filled-in application forms will be 1 July to September 30 for January session and 1 January to March 31 for July session.
However students are requested to check with the official admission notification for the exact dates related to admission.

Contact No:
011-29535924-32, 29535062-65, 29534976, 29533647, 29535927

Email: [email protected]

18th November 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

last date to get admission for m.com course in ignou ? what is fee structure?
27th November 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the last date of form given for M.com?
4th December 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i submitted the fee and all needed papers before due dates but till now i do not get any study material of mcom. so i just want to ask you when did i get the study material ?
21st December 2012, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me i have got 48% in b.com from DU. Can i do m.com from IGNOU
21st December 2012, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i've got 48% marks in b.com from D.U so can i do m.com from ignou sir please reply me asap
25th June 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

SIR , DIS IS BIMLA I WANT TO KNOW THAT I GOT 55% IN B.COM SO ,IWOULD GET AN ADMISSION IN IGNOU OR NOT.
5th July 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,what is the last date to get admission in IGNOU in Goa? wht will be the fees for this course?
15th July 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

still there is any chance to be get addmitted in Ignou's Mcom course??
30th October 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submitting m.com form for exams due on 2014 December
7th May 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO MCOM FROM IGNOU AND MY AGGREGATE PERCENTAGE IS 57% FROM DU ..KINDLY SEND ME THE ADMISSION DETAILS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE SAME FOR JAN SESSION....THANKYOU
24th April 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR , THIS IS DINESH I WANT TO KNOW THAT I GOT 45% IN B.COM SO ,I WOULD GET AN ADMISSION IN IGNOU OR NOT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?