18th June 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job in any sector like bank? I have completed PUC commerce with 76%

Hai,
My question is whether i can get a government job in any sector like bank,or any jobs with these qualification i have completed my puc commerce with 76%,and also i have done computer DCA course,
sir i request you please guide me.
Thank you

19th June 2013, 10:05 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job in any sector like bank? I have completed PUC commerce with 76%

YES, You can get.

But you have to appear in the Competitive written tests and if you clear the written tests than you have to appear in the Interview

You can apply to the below:

>>SSC Combined Graduate level exams:
Eligibilty is Graduation pass
Age should be between 18 to 27 years

>> SBI PO exams
Eligibilty is Graduation pass
Age should be between 21 to 30 years

>> IBPS PO exams
Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 60% marks
Age should be between 20 to 30 years

>> IBPS Clerks Exams
Eligibilty is Graduation
Age should be between 20 to 28 years

>> UPSC Civil Services Exams
Eligibilty is Graduation pass in any stream
Age should be between 21 and 30 years
19th June 2013, 05:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job in any sector like bank? I have completed PUC commerce with 76%

Yes you can apply for SBI Clerical examination with 10+2 with 76% and Computer Knowledge. SBI conducts their own examination for recruitment of Clerks in the SBI and its Associates Banks.

Age Limit for SBI Clerical Exam:

The age required is 18 to 28 years if you belong to General Category candidate. There is age relaxation available to reserved categories.

SC/ST - 5 years relaxation

OBC - 3 years relaxation

PWD - 10 years relaxation

Selection Procedure:

-Objective Type Test

-Interview

Objective Test will have questions related to Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language Skills and Computer and Marketing Aptitude.

For each wrong answer 0.25 negative will be allotted.

Other than SBI Clerk you can apply for following examinations:

-SSC CHSL

-NDA Exam

-SCRA ( if you have studied PCM in 10+2)

For more information visit http://www.sbi.co.in
3rd July 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i have 70% in 10th in 12th i have just 57% but in dca i get a grade A so can i apply for clerk exam in sbi
3rd October 2013, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I have got 89% in 12th can i get any job in any sector like bank??
2nd November 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i got 87% in sslc and 81% in puc (science), 76% in BE (ELECTRICAL) can i get job in bank sector?
24th April 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Job for Public Sector Bank I got 59% in sslc & PUC in Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?