26th September 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Last date to get admission in MSc CS regular/correspondence?

Please, tell me the last date for admission in M.Sc CS Regular/ Correspondence.

Related Questions:
  1. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  2. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. What is the closing date of fill the forms of MSc admission in KU?
  5. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  6. What is the admission date of MSc Mathematics in Amravati University?
  7. Last date for admission for MSc Physics? I have completed degree -- [New]
  8. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
  9. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  10. What is the date of availability of forms for MSc geology?
  11. Date of start of admission for MSc Physics course?
  12. Last date to get admission in MSc CS regular/correspondence?
  13. Date of sale of admission form for MSc Physics admission in DU?
  14. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  15. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology
  17. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  18. Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?
15th April 2017, 06:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to get admission in MSc CS regular/correspondence?

M.Sc. Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science is a postgraduate Computer Science course. The duration of this course is two years. Candidate must have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university. Also selection is based on entrance test conducted by University. As per my knowledge, the tentative last date to get admission in M.Sc CS regular/correspondence is in the month of July 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?