2nd September 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I become an architecture after passing 12th? Is it necessary to give CET entrance with NATA?

I want to become an architecture my question is after passing 12th is it necessary to give cet entrance with nata ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is NATA sufficient to get into Architecture college in Bangalore? Do we have to answer CET?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course? -- [New]
  3. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  4. Which entrance test are written for admission in degree course of Architecture? Is CET and NATA enough to get into good colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Best colleges offering Architectural Degree in Bangalore?
  5. Does NATA consider CET or COMEDK ranking for admission in B.E Architecture?
  6. Can i choose Architecture without writing NATA exam?
  7. Can I give MHT-CET or any other Entrance Exam after the completion of 12th Board Exam? Which Entrance Exam should I give for Architecture?
  8. Which are the other entrance exams for Architecture? I have completed 12th
  9. List of top colleges of Architecture?
  10. How to opt for science stream if I want to become an Architect
  11. Are MH-ARC-CET and SEEE two different exams? How and when to acquire their forms? How much weightage is given to these exams and NATA? reputed colleges at Pune and what is the procedure for securing admission there?
  12. How should I get in NATA after scoring 92% in 12th?
  13. Can I appear for NATA after passing 12th in commerce with 80 r in statistics from Gujarat
  14. How many students had attempted aieee b.arch? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join UG course under the course of Architecture?
  16. Karnataka CET Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to appear for NATA entrance test after passing 12th? Last date to submit the forms? Where are the forms available and can we fill the form after 12th board examination?
  18. How much time is required to prepare for NATA exam? Information about other architecture exams in India?
15th April 2017, 06:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an architecture after passing 12th? Is it necessary to give CET entrance with NATA?

First thing I would like to let you know that for becoming an architect you need to pursue B.Arch after completion your Class 12th.

B.Arch refers to Bachelor of Architecture and same is a bachelor degree course of five years after completing which you will head towards becoming an architect.

The minimum qualification required for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the main subjects from a recognized board of school.

Also for pursuing the same course from top architectural colleges like IITs, NITs and other CFTIs you need to qualify JEE (Joint Entrance Examination ) Paper II where as for admission in other private colleges you need to qualify NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architect ). Apart from this you can also appear in CETs for admission in architectural colleges funded by state government of education.

For details about JEE you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in and for details about NATA you can refer to the link www.nata.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?