2nd July 2016, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Last date of open admission in MCA Government college in Maharashtra?

Hi, I want to do MCA but from Open Government college for good value. I know the date of open MCA Government college admission this year in Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  2. How to get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? What is the eligibility?
  3. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  4. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  5. Can I get admission for MBBS or BDS in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 124 marks? I am from Open Category
  6. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum marks required for admission in government college of MCA in Maharashtra?
  8. After completing MSc Botany course from Karnataka State Open university can I apply for government job as a lecturer in Junior College in Maharashtra?
  9. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?
  10. Eligibility criteria for outside Maharashtra students?
  11. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  12. University or correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in government college in Amravati or Aurangabad through AIEEE? I have got 59 marks in AIEEE and belong to open category
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in MCA at any government college? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission in college of Bangalore for MCA?
  17. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 93.72 percentile in MCA CET?
  18. How to take admission in MCA after completing MCM from North Maharashtra University
14th April 2017, 04:59 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date of open admission in MCA Government college in Maharashtra?

As you want to know last date of open admission in MCA Government college in Maharashtra here, I am going to tell you the same-

Tentative date of open admission in MCA Government college in Maharashtra:

The last date of the receipt of the form : In the end of April.

The Entrance Exams for MCA : In the month of June

Admission start: In the first or second week of August.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?