2nd July 2016, 11:27 PM
abhaykushwaha952

Which Government college I may get with 559 rank in B.A LLB entrance exam in Calcutta University?

My ranking in general category is 559 in B.A. LLB entrance exam in Calcutta university.So,have any government college preferred to me...??? I will wait for your prompt reply. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  2. Will I have to pay fees for admission in LLB even if I clear the entrance exam like CLAT, SET and AILET? What are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  4. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  5. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  6. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  7. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  8. How to do LLB after scoring 42% marks from Calcutta University
  9. Which college should I take after securing 559 rank in IPUCET for MCA?
  10. Admission in LLB course under CU is possible with 47% marks in graduation? Criteria required to fulfill for admission?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 559 rank in PGECET
  12. Age limit for BA LLB from Calcutta University?
  13. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
  14. Am I eligible for LLB exam of Calcutta University after scoring 63% in 12th at the age of 24?
  15. How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta
  16. Universities offering LLB after B.Com (2005 batch) from Calcutta University with 39% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  18. Eligibility to study LLB in Calcutta University with 50% in 12th?
14th April 2017, 04:53 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Government college I may get with 559 rank in B.A LLB entrance exam in Calcutta University?

As you want to know Government college you may get with 559 rank in B.A LLB entrance exam in Calcutta University here, I am going to tell you the same-

>>University of Calcutta

>>The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences

>>National University of Juridical Sciences(NUJS) Kolkata

>>Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI)

>>Bidhannagar College

>>Administrative Training Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?