19th April 2011, 12:30 PM
parshant_sheoran

When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form?

hi sir
i want to take admission in govt. college sec11 chandigarh. so can u plz tell me when are the admission are open and i can get a prospectus?
from where i can take the admission form?
i want to take admission in bba/
on which base the admission list is sorted out?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  2. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  3. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  4. How to do B.Com from government college in sector 11 in Chandigarh?
  5. When is the prospectus of government college Sec-11 Chandigarh in BSc? Procedure to get admission?
  6. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  7. When will be the B.Com 1st year admission open?
  8. Details of government colleges in sector 11 chandigarh for women?
  9. Admission procedure for B.Ed course? When will the admissions open in Government Colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission in srisathya Sai primary school? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study in 11th IGCSE for NIOS candidate?
  12. Which colleges would suit me to join B.Com? Fee structure for the same? I am planning to do CA course in future
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Ed? When will the admissions open in Government college for B.Ed course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for admission into B.Ed?
  14. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  15. What is the fee structure for 1st year LLB?
  16. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  17. Best institutes or tutors for NTSE exam in HP?
  18. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
23rd May 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form?

admission in hostel for b.sc 1st year
24th May 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form?

I want admission in Govt. college sector 11 in B.com Ist year and i know last date and what procudure .
26th May 2011, 04:01 PM
mohinder khosla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want admission in Govt. college sector 11 in B.com Ist year and i know last date and what procudure .
i
iwant
27th May 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

procedures of bca in this college
27th May 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission every gov colleges in peshawar.please tell me when admission will open in B.A or B.Sc
27th May 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in bsc medical in gcg college sector 11 ist year plz tell me what is the procedure...on my email [email protected] on facebook....
30th May 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell the admission procedure for b.sc in government college chandigarh
4th June 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

KABHI UPDATE BHI KAR DIYA KARA
5th June 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

merit for admission in bsc 1year
7th June 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

When did prospectus are issue for bcom in sector11 govt. College chandigarh
7th June 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form?
8th June 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

In which date admission forms are open in government college
in sec 10.?
Respected sir,
i m Nikhil Chauhan n i got 56.8% in 12th board exam (commerce stream)
So i want to know that the prodecure of admission in b.com n
I also want to that can i eligible to get the admission in your
college.. Plz inform as u
9th June 2011, 01:09 PM
imphina

Smile Re: When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form?

please make available admission form for B.A. and last date of submission of application form
10th June 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

when prospectus of msc is available
11th June 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the last date of B.Sc. 1st year in govt. Collage nokha
11th June 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

when did prospectus of BA will available
14th June 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

when the BA arts UG classes will start & when the prospectus shall be made available & what are the subject combinations for BA part one in the GCG sector 11 CHD
14th June 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

B.com ke prospectus kab nikl rhe hain
15th June 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

When can we get the prospectus for bsc in govt college sec-11 chandigarh?
15th June 2011, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

when starts admission in b sc.1st year in gcg sec.11 and 42.what is cut off marks for st.i have 62 percent in non medical.can i get hostel?
15th June 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of forms for bsc -1
23rd June 2011, 01:53 PM
sheenuchugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
when the ba arts ug classes will start & when the prospectus shall be made available & what are the subject combinations for ba part one in the gcg sector 11 chd
hllo sir i m sheenu chugh i get admission for ur collage my per in board exam 64% plz tell me i take admission in ur collage or not?
?
23rd June 2011, 01:55 PM
sheenuchugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
when the ba arts ug classes will start & when the prospectus shall be made available & what are the subject combinations for ba part one in the gcg sector 11 chd
hllo sir i m sheenu chugh i get admission for ur collage my per in board exam 64% plz tell me i take admission in ur collage or not?
?im admission in bba in ur collage
7th July 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

what's the cut of bsc-1 (comp) in last year 2010?
8th July 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission in bsc 1 (comp) ,i get 77.4% marks in 2 ?
10th July 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

plz tel about merit list for b.sc biotech
10th July 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

what is fee to be paid by a girl for BA1st year in GCG-11 chandigarh
26th February 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR
I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN BCA IN GOVT. COLLEGE... SECTOR -11 CHANDIGARH. I AM IN 2.I WANT TO DO BCA. WHEN ARE THE ADMISSIONS OPEN IN GOVT. COLLEGE AND WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY?
11th April 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
i want 2 take admission in govt college,so can u plz tell me that when r the admissions open and what is the last date for submitting the forms
and ho can i take the admission form for b.com first year.
4th June 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form?

hi sir
i want to take admission in govt. college sec11 chandigarh. so can u plz tell me when the admission are open and i can get a prospectus?
i want to take admission in b.com
i have scored 83%
what is the fee structure?
10th July 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

when will the b.a 1st year classes will start ???
11th May 2013, 07:46 AM
unregistered

Post Re: When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form?

hi sir
i want to take admission in govt. college sec11
chandigarh. so can u plz tell me when the
admission are open and i can get a prospectus?
i want to take admission in b.c.a?
what is the fee structure?
26th May 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I cmpleted my 12th with 72% marks non medical i got admisssion in bca
30th June 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12 non medical with 69%marks so i got admission in bsc 1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?