22nd July 2011, 08:14 PM
vedpal singh

Last date of registration for AMIE? Which are the subjects and syllabus of the exam?

i want to make make the new member of amie . i have passed my three year diploma in computer science . what is the last date of registraion of membership . and tell me some thing about subject and syllabous also

23rd July 2011, 04:18 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: Last date of registration for AMIE? Which are the subjects and syllabus of the exam?

there is no any last date for registration in AMIE .it is open through out the year.main thing is that two exam in oone calender year one is summer and other is winter exam, in june and december respecctively.if your registration get confirmed before the end date of filling the exam form you can appear in current summer/winter exam.after submission the application form to the centre it takes three months to confirm your registration.for example if you applied this time your application may get confirmed in october and last date for filing exam form for winter 2011 is september 16,2011.so you can not appear in winter 2011 exam.you may appear in summer 2012 exam.
5th August 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of registration for AMIE? Which are the subjects and syllabus of the exam?

how many year amie course is for and it is equivalent to b tech
5th August 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

if i want to appear in amie 2011 (winter),so i want to know about last date of registration
17th August 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Previous year Question Papers of Supervisor Trainee Exam of BHEL for Mechanical stream?

sir please send me previous modal question/set paper for supervisor trainee of mechanical branch of BHEL board
thanking you
24th August 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

how can take addmission in b.tech materials sc. & engg.
priyesh pandey
email.id [email protected]
24th August 2011, 07:15 PM
rana2011
Banned

There is no any last date for registration in AMIE .
In june and december respecctively.
If your registration get confirmed before the end date of filling the exam form you can appear in current summer/winter exam.
After submission the application form to the centre it takes three months to confirm your registration.

Thanks!!
26th August 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i cancel my registration no. & get back 5300/-rs dd.
27th August 2011, 12:52 AM
saugata2008

This is a link for you . Here you can get all the details you want -http://www.amiestudycircle.com/exam_details.htm
The last date of registration is -

19/sep/2011 to 21/oct/2011

Thank you
12th September 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

can I apply online for registration?
Do the downloaded registration form will be considered for registration?
17th September 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How we can apply and what fee paying ?
3rd October 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for section b registration to attemp exam of winter 2011
17th October 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Now i am going to get admission in this week. so, can i capable to qualify summer 2012 exam.
20th November 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Now i am going to get admission in the next month. so,can i capable to qualify summar 2012 exam.
25th November 2011, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date for apply in amie summer 2012
14th April 2012, 04:58 PM
neat_raw

There is no any last date for registration in AMIE .
In june and december respecctively.
If your registration get confirmed before the end date of filling the exam form you can appear in current summer/winter exam.
After submission the application form to the centre it takes three months to confirm your registration.
26th June 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

how many paper is attempted by a diploma holder in chemical engineering
24th January 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me how to cancle the appication of amie,
recently i applied for amie then i deside to do b.tech..
So plz tell how i cancle that, otherwise is it possible to do amie along with amie...
24th January 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

what is d eligibility and how to apply
24th March 2013, 08:39 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

This is a link for you . Here you can get all the details you want -http://www.amiestudycircle.com/exam_details.htm
The last date of registration is -

19/sep/2011 to 21/oct/2011

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?