6th November 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AME after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

sir,
i have done my diploma in aeronautical engineering and i have an aggregate of 56%. So tell me that whether Am i eligible for AME?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Aeronautical Engineering and AME?
  2. How to get admission in Aviation college? I have passed 12th standard
  3. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Any job opportunities in Aviation field after completing B.Tech IT?
  5. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?
  7. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to become AME in IAF?
  9. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  10. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  11. Am I eligible for railway job after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering
  12. How to join B.E after doing Aircraft Maintenance engineering in Mechanical Engineering
  13. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  14. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  15. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  16. What is the eligibility for AME?
  17. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  18. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
7th November 2014, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AME after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

If you have completed your Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from a AICTE recognized University, then surely you can apply for AMIE. Percentage of marks is not the criteria for AMIE admission. You have above 50% marks and you shouldn't worry about your percentage of marks in Diploma.

Just apply for registration, if you have completed your Diploma in Engineering. Registration is a simple process and you just have to fill the form and send the application fee. You will get registered and then you can appear for AMIE papers.

There will be 13 subjects for a Diploma holders in AMIE. After clearing these subjects, you will be awarded a Engineering Degree which will be equivalent to a normal engineering degree.

For more information visit https://www.ieindia.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?