21st July 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Last date for the submission of Admission forum in CMH Lahore for MBBS and BDS?

what is the last date for the submission of admission forum in CMH lahore for MBBS and BDS?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  3. What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?
  4. Will I be able to take admission in MBBS course while I am pursing BDS?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after BDS and complete in just one year and do next year internship? -- [New]
  6. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK?
  7. Last date of submission of form for MBBS course?
  8. How to join Pakistan Army after doing BDS?
  9. Can I get admission in BDS program if unable to get MBBS seat in CMC Vellore?
  10. How to get admission in MBBS in Lahore? How much marks are needed in FSC(Pre Medical)
  11. What is the admission procedure for MBBS and BDS
  12. Can I get admission for MBBS/BDS by appearing for medical CET? I am interested to do MBBS/BDS
  13. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  14. How can I get my BDS admission fees refunded if I did not get MBBS course, as earlier admission council assured me for the same?
  15. How can I take admission at IBU PU Lahore? What is the requirement
  16. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
  17. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  18. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for the submission of Admission forum in CMH Lahore for MBBS and BDS?

whatis the last date for submission of form for mbbs??
30th July 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for the submission of Admission forum in CMH Lahore for MBBS and BDS?

is there any other date of submission of admission form
12th October 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR ADMISSION IN CMH THIS YEAR
30th September 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of submission of form for the addmsn in mbbs for session 2013.14??
24th May 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of entry test form???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?