14th July 2011, 11:53 AM
nayan9127

Will I be able to take admission in MBBS course while I am pursing BDS?

i wnt to knw whether i will be able to take admission in mbbs course while i am pursuing bds after clearing the entrance exam for mbbs..??

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  3. What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after BDS and complete in just one year and do next year internship? -- [New]
  5. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK?
  6. Can I get admission in BDS program if unable to get MBBS seat in CMC Vellore?
  7. What is the admission procedure for MBBS and BDS
  8. Can I get admission for MBBS/BDS by appearing for medical CET? I am interested to do MBBS/BDS
  9. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  10. How can I get my BDS admission fees refunded if I did not get MBBS course, as earlier admission council assured me for the same?
  11. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
  12. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do to get admission in MBBS?
  14. Any chance to get admission for MBBS, BDS?
  15. How to get admission in BDS or MBBS after failing in Chemistry?
  16. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
  17. Is it possible to do MBBS in UK after BDS?
  18. Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?
6th November 2011, 04:21 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I be able to take admission in MBBS course while I am pursing BDS?

dear friend,

yes you an do it .
but if you take the right decision at right time then you are doing MBBS at that time .
but don't be too late just go and take admission through your rank.
best of luck.
6th November 2011, 07:37 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to take admission in MBBS course while I am pursing BDS?

HI,
its up to you, whether you have the capacity or not, because attempting mbbs again while pursuing bds is not easy. if you fail to get mbbs seat in your attempt, and fail in bds at the same time, you will ruin your career,
so my advice for you drop out of bds to study mbbs, or pursue bds only, as you cannot handle both at the same time..

ALL THE BEST!
26th November 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

can BDS student after completition of three years take admission for MBBS? If so
what is the procedure? can anybody clarify
19th December 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BDS 1st year at Jharkhand state private college.After completion of 1st year exam(pass) in BDS , Can I get admission in 2nd year of MBBS course at Karnataka state?
Asit
23rd December 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year student in BDS,after completion 4th year exam(pass) in BDS,can I get admission in 5th year of MBBS course at calcutta medical college as Im a Bangladeshi student.
10th April 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

is this better to attempt mbbs while pursuing bds 2nd year?
6th June 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

can mbbs can be done after bds or in btween bds years plzzzzz reply itz imp vry much for meh
4th October 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my bds 1st year.can i give aipmt next year and join mbbs ? Is it legal ?
18th September 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing BDS 1st year at Jharkhand state private college.After completion of 1st year exam(pass) in BDS , Can I get admission in 2nd year of MBBS course at Karnataka state?
Asit
I've got the same doubt. Somebody can clarify pls! I am pursuing BDS 1st year at Kuhs university. Can I get admission for Mbbs second year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?