20th April 2010, 08:09 PM
manoj xess

M.A. in social work entrance exam details at jamia milia islamia college, delhi?

i want to the about entrance exam of the m.a. in social work at jamia milia islamia college in delhi

22nd April 2010, 02:06 PM
quddus

Default Re: M.A. in social work entrance exam details at jamia milia islamia college, delhi?

Form are out now last date for Dispatching form is 24.04.10

So, go hurry up,you have very few time left.

Good Luck
30th April 2010, 02:58 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: M.A. in social work entrance exam details at jamia milia islamia college, delhi?

Notification for Entrance for admission into M.A. (Social work ) has been announced.
Download the prospectus from here http://www.jmi.ac.in/admission/prospectus.pdf

And for notification kindlyvisit here- http://www.jmi.ac.in/Admissions.htm

Best of Luck
31st May 2010, 08:40 AM
amit1057
Senior Member+

dear friend
you can visit the website www.jmi.ac.in and go to admission secession. If you want to download the prospectus/form from link:- http://www.jmi.ac.in/admission/prospectus.pdf
9th June 2010, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i had send my the application form to the university for admission to msw program for the session 2010-12. But i have still not received the admit card. i don't know whether my application is rejected or not.
kindly let me know.
karma sonam bhutia
phno: 9933460779
16th September 2010, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i want to prepare for msw entrance examinations.can u give information about the names of the books which should i prepare and the process of the exam also
6th October 2010, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

i am a b.com(hons) graduate...
i want to pursue MSW from jamia milia islamia .please help me with the procedure.

nashrat begum,kolkata
10th October 2010, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

When session will begin for the admission in Master of Social Work & what is the process for that?
12th October 2010, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in jmi in math honours please tell me which book is suitable me to crack the entrance of jmi
29th October 2010, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Please give me and help me some Guidelines to learn and understanding about MSW entrance Examination for 2011-12 course. I need your suggestion.
4th December 2010, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I want some help Please give me and help me some Guidelines to Learn/Prepared and understanding about MSW entrance Examination for 2011-13 course. I need your suggestion.
9th January 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply for msw 2011 i want to know when will the forms be out.and olso if there is a particular book that should be referred for the entrance then can you please tell me the name of the book

jumyir Ringu
ph.no 9873296860
9th January 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply for msw.so i want to know when is the forms coming out 2011-2013 course.And please give me some guidelines to learn/ prepre for the exam. i need your suggestion
21st February 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to know if the forms for msw course is out in zamia?
28th February 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

are forms out for msw in jamia?
16th March 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

what all do we need to study for master in social wok,,,?? any specific magazine or something....??
22nd March 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

When can we apply online for the MSW at Jamia Milia for 2011-13 (Postgraduate course)
21st April 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of on-line submission of social work course?
22nd April 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

please tel me,M.A. Social Work jamiya milliya(date,prospectas and form)
10th May 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..!
CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME MA IN ECONOMICS ENTRANCE EXAM PAPERS OF PREVIOUS YEARS???
WLD B HIGHLY THANKFUL...
-TABINDA RAFIQUE...
20th May 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

when the admission will start for MA English?
20th May 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

when the admission will start for the 2011- MA English ?
28th May 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the syllabus of msw entrance in jmi
26th June 2011, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

will any body help me by shareing previous years question papers of msw entrance exam of jmi and dssw , delhi?
28th June 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

May i knw d scope after doing MA social work from jamia? Is it worth doing dat course? wat is d scenario of placement after MA SOCIAL WORK at jamia?
13th November 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to do phd in clinical counselling social work help me
7th January 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

may i please be known about the schedule of examination of MA exam in History for the year 2011-2012
28th March 2012, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

i want to prepare for msw entrance examinations2012 for jamia university.so can u plss give me the information about the names of the books which i should prepare and the process of the exam also..
10th March 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get some previous year entrance papers or sample papers for MSW at Jamia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?