10th August 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the application form of CET in KPT, Mangalore? How much I have to pay for Demand Draft? Where I should submit?

Friends,
I am a Diploma(Computer Science & Engineering) student. I want to join B.E. Lateral Entry 2nd year. Please tell me that what is the procedure to collect the CET application form from KPT, Mangalore and how much I should pay for Demand Draft and where I should submit DD?

1st May 2018, 07:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the application form of CET in KPT, Mangalore? How much I have to pay for Demand Draft? Where I should submit?

You can get KCET application form by downloading through the official website of KCET I.e.
http://kea.kar.nic.in

You can make payment through the E-Post office from any of the specified bank (State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Hyderabad, Indian Bank). Fees through Demand Draft is for those who residing outide India.

The application fee details are given here:-

For state of Karnataka:-

GEN/OBC. Rs. 650
SC/ST. Rs. 500

For Karnataka Outsiders:-

All Candidates. Rs. 750

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?