15th September 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Last year M.A. in Sociology holder is eligible for higher studies from regular course?

I was completed M.A. in sociology in 2014. This certificate was valid to take admission for higher education in regular course or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to do Higher studies in Regular Mode if completed B.A.(English) from SMU?
  2. Am I eligible to do higher studies in regular college after completing BSc computers from Periyar University?
  3. List of colleges which offer Regular M.Phil(Sociology) course for a candidate who has secured 54.77% in M.A.?
  4. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  5. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  6. Colleges offering B.A Sociology in Kerala? I am a 12th passed student
  7. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Introduction to Sociology (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. List of colleges which provide B.Tech degree through distance learning program for diploma holder?
  9. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take B.E as higher studies or MSc as higher studies while studying BSc Physics
  11. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 12th Physics through compartmental exam?
  12. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  13. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  14. What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student
  15. Can I be eligible for government job after passing diploma with 58%
  16. Am i eligible for higher studies after finishing B.Tech with 55%?
  17. Is it possible to do MA sociology from Punjab University as a private candidate?
  18. Am I eligible to write any examination for higher studies? I am doing 3rd year engineering in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?