14th June 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 12th Physics through compartmental exam?

Hello,
Which courses can I do after clearing
Compartmental exam in Physics of 12th?
Kindly tell me what I should do now.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CDS entrance exam for a candidate who has completed compartmental Bachelor's Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to study different courses in BSc? I have completed 12th
  3. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?
  4. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  5. Will I get terminated if selected in TCS but completed 12th through Compartmental exam?
  6. When the Compartmental exam of 12th NIOS will be held?
  7. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th? What is the lowest rate for the course?
  10. Job oriented courses available to study for 12th PCB candidate?
  11. Can I give the improvement exam for both compartmental and non-compartmental papers?
  12. Admission in lateral entry of diploma courses for 12th PCB candidate?
  13. Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?
  14. Even if I pass the compartmental in July, will I be eligible for AIPMT?
  15. Detailed syllabus of ENAT M.Pharm?
  16. Will I able to get good job after giving compartmental in math?
  17. What will be the best choice for me after getting 55% in PCM?
  18. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam? -- [Most Discussed]
16th June 2015, 01:06 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 12th Physics through compartmental exam?

If you have failed in the regular board exams and passed in the regular exams then you will be treated as the regular candidates .
So, you have the option to choose the courses same as other students passed in the regular exams.
You can go on for Bachelors degree program through any stream which you choose.
Choice of subject must be done wisely according as interest so that to continue in Masters if you wish to continue higher studies after Bachelors degree.
You can choose either Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts or Bachelor of Commerce to continue your higher studies.
After completing Bachelors degree , you can also go for the preparation of competitive examination for jobs such as
-SSC
-IBPS
-Civil Services Examination
18th June 2022, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 12th Physics through compartmental exam?

I have passed in the additional subject but failed in one main subject in wbchse in class 12. I had six subjects so I am declared "pass". What should I apply for improvement or compartment to improve my marks in the main subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?