15th May 2017, 02:14 PM
Immanuel stanley

Law colleges in Delhi offering BBA LLB? General fee structure of these colleges?

I want to know about law colleges with BBA LLB course college in Delhi and the fees structure for the government colleges and private colleges in a general term.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  2. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  3. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure?
  4. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  5. Colleges offering 5 years law course in hyderabad? fee structures?
  6. Can I do LLB after BBA? List of colleges offering 3 years LLB course?
  7. What is the fee structure to do LLB through part time? Which are the law colleges that I can pursue?
  8. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Labour Laws through Distance Learning? Detailed information about this course?
  10. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  11. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  12. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure for LLB course? Best colleges for this course in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  14. Best College offering BBA-LLB in Delhi and NCR?
  15. Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure?
  16. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  17. List of Law colleges offering LLB course in Corporate Law for B.Com with 42% holder
  18. Fee structure for MBA colleges in Delhi? Fee for Law colleges under Delhi University?
16th May 2017, 12:23 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Law colleges in Delhi offering BBA LLB? General fee structure of these colleges?

Law Colleges in Delhi Offering BBA LLB :

<> YMCA

<> VIVEKANANDA INSTITUTE O PROFESSIONAL STUDIES

<> NLSNU

<> LADY SRI RAM COLLEGE

<> JAMIA HAMDARD UNIVERSITY

<> NATIONALLAW UNIVERSITY

> AMITY LAW SCHOOL.
27th May 2017, 04:31 PM
Zain10

Smile Re: Law colleges in Delhi offering BBA LLB? General fee structure of these colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immanuel stanley View Post
I want to know about law colleges with BBA LLB course college in Delhi and the fees structure for the government colleges and private colleges in a general term.
ICFAI, CUSAT, SRM university, Lovely Professional University etc are some of the institutes providing BBA LLA courses. You can visit the websites for the information regarding the fee and course structure. SOme of the institutes are providing scholarships also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?