19th April 2018, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Law related courses to study for 10th candidate?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 10th. My aim is to study Law after my 10th. So, I would like to know about the courses related to Law which I can do from now onwards. Kindly tell me immediately.

30th April 2018, 04:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Law related courses to study for 10th candidate?

The very first thing I would like to let you know that there is no law course which you can opt after your Class 10th and hence to pursue law course you need to first complete your higher secondary school degree from a recognized board.

Once you complete your Class 12th you will be eligible for pursuing LLB i.e; Bachelor of legislative law degree course of five years.

Also, for pursuing LLB degree course from top central universities of India you need to qualify their respective admission test such as DU LLB entrance test, CLAT, BHU UET for law course, CUCET, etc. .
30th April 2018, 07:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Law related courses to study for 10th candidate?

Being just a Class 10th passed candidate you are not eligible for pursuing any law course at this stage as the minimum education required for pursuing any law course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

So, in order to pursue a law course you first need to complete your higher secondary school degree or any equivalent degree after completing which you will be eligible to pursue LLB i.e; Bachelor of legislative law degree course of five years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?