5th April 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Master degree courses from Abroad through distance education?

I have completed my bsc with microbiology from m.g.science in ahmedabad with pass class in 1991 and i am a housewife. now i want to study further...which are the courses i can study in abroad? i am intrested to do masters through distance curses in any fields related with my study or human body related any subjects...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  2. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  3. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  4. What are the Master Degree Courses available through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc. in Zoology?
  5. ECE engineer can pursue Master's in Mathematics? Courses Abroad after ECE engineering?
  6. Can I join Ph.D course in Marketing in any university of India and Abroad in Distance Learning having completed Graduation from Science and doing Marketing Job?
  7. How to study master degree in distance education?
  8. Will I get admission for MSc Physics after securing 56%
  9. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Psychology after doing M.Ed? I have done BSc/BEd
  11. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  12. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad?
  14. Can I sit for SET exam in West Bengal having Master degree from distance education?
  15. Can I go abroad after completing BCA in distance education
  16. Fee structure for private MA course in English from Punjab University? When to get the application forms for this course?
  17. MCA, MBA or M.S: Better option for studying abroad after BCA?
  18. How to do master degree related to technical field? What master degree can I do in distance or correspondence and from which university
11th April 2014, 10:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master degree courses from Abroad through distance education?

It is good to see your learning spirit inspite of leaving the studies long back and now playing the role of a home maker. You can definitely pursue your master degree from abroad via distance mode. The only mode by which this desire of yours will get accomplished is through E-learning. You can do the course via E-learning.

You can do the course under :-
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, London

Admission procedure for distance programme:
Applications must be made direct to the University of London International Programmes via online OR
Application form can be downloaded from the University of London International Programmes website and posted along with evidence of academic qualifications and references, to the following address:
Postgraduate Admissions Office,
University of London International Programmes,
Ground floor, Stewart House,
32 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DN, UK.
(Faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted.)

Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?