16th March 2015, 11:29 AM
suhaas2012

Courses related to Physics available in MS to study in Abroad for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?

Hi,
I am currently studying B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. I am interested in studying MS in Abroad. I am interested in studying Physics related courses in MS. Please specify the courses I am eligible to study.

11th April 2015, 01:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses related to Physics available in MS to study in Abroad for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies especially MS in abroad. You can definitely pursue your MS degree in abroad but it is difficult to get admission in Physics for MS degree since you have not done your graduation in Physics. However, you can do your MS in Electrical and Computer Science Engineering which is related to Physics wherein you will get to learn both hardware and software. Later on you can specialize in one field as per your choice and performance which will be from Electrical and Computer Science Engineering. So you can choose one such field from Electrical Engineering for specialization which is related to Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?