25th February 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in CLAT to study Law? Can I study Law without Maths in H.S.? ISC or WBCHSE, which is better for Law aspirant?

Hello
My son is currently in the 10th std.
He wants to do law after 12 th....
is isc or wbchse a good option...
is law possible without taking maths in HS...
do we need it for CLAT entrance exam?????

26th February 2015, 06:05 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in CLAT to study Law? Can I study Law without Maths in H.S.? ISC or WBCHSE, which is better for Law aspirant?

Yes, it is mandatory to appear for CLAT exams as it is the gateway for the students who want to chose law as his or her career, it is an exam conducted by 16 National law universities. It is the process by which the students are being short-listed for law colleges in India
Yes you can study law without having mathematics as your subject in H.S, but the problem is that for CLAT exam you have to prepare for mathematics as 20 marks comes as your numerical ability in CLAT so, its better to prepare yourself with mathematics.
Both the boards are better but if you want to study law in abroad it is preferable to go with ISC.
26th February 2015, 08:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in CLAT to study Law? Can I study Law without Maths in H.S.? ISC or WBCHSE, which is better for Law aspirant?

Yes, it is necessary to appear for CLAT Examination to be able to do LLB course, there is no other alternative to it.

Yes, you can study Law even after having completed your HS without Mathematics.

There is nothing such as which board is good to do Law in future. There is no such link or any syllabus pattern issue that can link any board with Law course.

However, below I am mentioning the Eligibility Criteria to be able to appear for CLAT examination, which will eventually clear all of your doubts.

Eligibility:

1. Aspirants must have completed their +2 level of examination from any recognised board.

2. 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC/ST and persons with disability.

3. Candidate should be below the age of 20 for General candidates and 22 in case of SC/ST, at the time of applying for the exam.
23rd August 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I'm class 11 student I want to pursue law as a career , I don't have the preparations for clat,can I study law like company, cyber or business law without giving clat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?