14th June 2011, 11:29 AM
AKIRA YUKI

Should I choose arts or commerce stream after 10th if I aim to study criminal law in future?

which stream should i take after 10th to study law (criminal law) whether arts or commerce
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I take, commerce or arts to study criminal law after 10th?
  2. Which stream to take to study Law(Criminal Law), Arts or Commerce?
  3. Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  5. Which stream should I choose in 11th standard to study Law in future?
  6. Can I become Journalist after 12th with Science stream Or should we opt Commerce or Arts stream in 12th? -- [New]
  7. What are the best courses that I must enroll this coming school year to move to 11th standard?
  8. Stream which I should choose in 11th after 10th if my aim is to do MBA?
  9. Procedure to pursue Criminal Law? When to get application forms for next year LAWCET Exam?
  10. Which stream has more career option between Commerce without Maths and Arts?
  11. Should I choose commerce or science stream?
  12. Is there a good future in commerce studies? Which area of commerce has a better scope?
  13. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope?
  14. Is it possible to study Arts and Commerce simultaneously?
  15. What are the subjects for law in commerce and arts stream in 11th class?
  16. Should I choose Humanities (Arts) or Commerce after 10th if I want to appear in Civil Services Exams later?
  17. Which is a better stream to follow for economics: Commerce or Arts?
  18. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
8th September 2012, 11:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose arts or commerce stream after 10th if I aim to study criminal law in future?

You can join LLB course either after 12th or after graduation. After 12th, you can join integrated LLB course having duration of 5 years. Graduates are eligible for 3 year LLB course. Subject selected either at XII class/graduation are not a restriction to pursue the course. Among commerce and arts, it is better to select arts stream.
19th December 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I choose arts or commerce stream after 10th if I aim to study criminal law in future?

can i do llb after 12th commerce
5th April 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

is it neccesary to take commerce with maths to take up law in future????
1st June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hey... nw m ol muddled up nd seriously hv no idea abt which stream to opt for if i wanna pursue law after 12th..... please help me out....
18th August 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose for 11th &12th if I want to study LLB? Which will be easier?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?