8th September 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What are the guidelines to be followed for doing summer training in SAIL while doing 3rd year Aeronautical engineering?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am 3rd year student of aeronautical department.
I want to do training in SAIL . Please give me guild lines for summer training of this year. Can you please give me the complete guideline which we need to follow for getting the training in SAIL?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  2. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  3. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  4. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  5. How to do summer training in SAIL? I am pursuing B.Tech course
  6. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  9. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  10. Procedure for doing 4 weeks training related to Aeronautical engineering?
  11. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  12. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  13. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  14. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  15. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  18. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
13th September 2016, 05:43 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the guidelines to be followed for doing summer training in SAIL while doing 3rd year Aeronautical engineering?

SAIL stands for "Steel Authority of India Limited". You have to apply as soon as possible because SAIL offers summer training to very limited number of candidates. You will need a 'no objection certificate' from your current institute to apply summer training in SAIL. Also you have to register online on their website to submit your application. You just have to follow up the screen instructions to register your application via online mode.
After successfully submission of your application, if they approved your application, then you can start your summer training from the scheduled date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?