1st May 2015, 05:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing 4 weeks training related to Aeronautical engineering?

I am an aeronautical engineering student of 4th semester i want to do a summer training of 4weeks time approximately,can you please tell me the procedure what i have to do initially in order to get admitted in HAL for the summer training.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  2. Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?
  3. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  4. Training program related to Aeronautical engineering at HAL?
  5. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  6. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How may I do Summer Training in Aeronautical Engineering ? What's the applying procedure?
  8. Procedure to apply for training in PSUs and other top Companies related to Civil engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  11. In which areas do HAL provide training? Is a 3rd year Aeronautical Student eligible for the training?
  12. How may I do training from HAL(Bangalore)? What's the applying procedure for 4 weeks training? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) from Noida and in 3rd year
  13. Industrial training of 6 weeks at Intel Delhi?
  14. Procedure to apply for 9 weeks Training in Natco Pharma Limited for B.Pharmacy candidate?
  15. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  16. Procedure of 6 weeks Summer training at Bharat Electronics Limited Ghaziabad?
  17. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  18. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
15th February 2018, 04:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing 4 weeks training related to Aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an aeronautical engineering student of 4th semester i want to do a summer training of 4weeks time approximately,can you please tell me the procedure what i have to do initially in order to get admitted in HAL for the summer training.

Aeronautical Engineering students while studying can apply for training in the companies related to aeronautical engineering. They can apply for training through their college training and placement cell or through employee referral or directly. They have to apply for internships with necessary documents like no objection certificate, resume and covering letter. Companies shortlist students based on merit. Some companies conduct interview also for the selection of students for training. Employee referral is one of the best method for applying for training for aeronautical engineering students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?