10th June 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

List of all engineering colleges in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering college after securing 66% aggregate

please give me the list of all engineering colleges in direct second year in mechanical engineering college I have secured 66% aggregate?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges in Maharashtra in Mechanical Engineering for direct 2nd year?
  2. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?
  3. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15% -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
  5. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  6. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering colleges?
  7. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  8. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the cut-offs list for direct 2nd year engineering?
  11. Direct 2nd year admission in an engineering college after diploma?
  12. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  13. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  14. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission?
  16. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  17. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  18. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
11th June 2015, 11:24 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of all engineering colleges in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering college after securing 66% aggregate

Top most Engineering Colleges offers Mechanical Engineering with Lateral Entry :

>> Anna University

>> Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College

>> Punjab Technical University

>> Delhi Engineering College

>> KIIT University, Bhubaneswar

>> Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Mumbai

>> Bharat University

>> Galgotias University

>> Sastra University, Tamilnadu

>> Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala .
11th June 2015, 02:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of all engineering colleges in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering college after securing 66% aggregate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me the list of all engineering colleges in direct second year in mechanical engineering college I have secured 66% aggregate?
List of the colleges for mechanical engineering for direct admission in 2nd year :-

Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology MNNIT Allahabad www.mnnit.ac.in

Malviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur www.mnit.ac.in

NIT Kurukshetra www.nitkkr.ac.in

VNIT Nagpur www.vnitnagpur.ac.in

HBTI Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Kanpur www.hbti.ac.in

MANIT Bhopal www.manit.ac.in

SVNIT Surat www.svnit.ac.in

College of Engg, Andhra University, Waltair Vishakhapatnam

College of Engineering Pune www.coep.org.in

NIT Rourkela www.nitrkl.ac.in

College of Engineering Thiruvananthapuram www.cet.ac.in

NIT Durgapur www.nitdgp.ac.in

Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University Chennai www.annauniv.edu/mit

Alagappa institute of Information Technology Karaikudi

Govt College of Technology Coimbatore www.gct.ac.in

Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara Kochi www.mec.ac.in

Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar www.nitj.ac.in

JNTU Hyderabad www.jntu.ac.in

University Institute of Engineering & Technology Chandigarh uiet.puchd.ac.in

Shri GS Institute of Technology & Science Indore www.sgsits.ac.in

NIT Hamirpur www.nitham.ac.in

NIT Jamshedpur www.nitjsr.ac.in

Osmania University College of Engineering Hyderabad www.uceou.edu

Institute of Engineering & Technology Lucknow www.ietlucknow.edu

Laxminarayan Institute of Technology Nagpur www.litnagpur.info

YMCA Institute of Engineering Faridabad www.ymcaie.ernet.in

JNTU Kakinada www.jntu.ac.in/academics/kakinada.htm

SV University Engineering College Tirupati www.svuniversity.in

University College of Engineering, Burla Sambalpur www.uceburla.ac.in
11th June 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in techno india under wbut without giving jee, through management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?