9th June 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack internships of Google India, TCS and Infosys being a CA Articleship student?

sir
I am a CA student pursuing my articleship.
Please let me know how can I crack for an internship
like Google(India) or TCS or Infosys?

28th March 2023, 06:52 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack internships of Google India, TCS and Infosys being a CA Articleship student?

While these are all reputed companies that offer internships to students, the competition for these programs can be quite high. Here are some tips on how to prepare and increase your chances of cracking internships with these organizations:

Focus on building relevant skills: Since you are a CA Articleship student, you may have some prior knowledge of finance and accounting. However, it's important to build other relevant skills such as coding, data analysis, and project management which can be valuable in the technology industry. You can do this through online courses, workshops, or by taking up projects in related fields.

Gain practical experience: Apart from honing your skills, gaining practical experience can also be beneficial. Look for opportunities to work on real-world projects or contribute to open-source projects. This can help demonstrate your skills and enhance your portfolio.

Research the companies and their requirements: Each company has its own set of requirements and expectations for interns. Go through their websites and job descriptions to understand what kind of skills they are looking for in interns. This will help you tailor your resume and cover letter accordingly.

Network: Networking can play a crucial role in landing an internship. Attend career fairs, reach out to alumni or professionals working at these companies, and participate in online communities related to your field of interest. This can help you learn more about the industry and get insider tips on how to apply and stand out during the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?