18th November 2011, 01:54 AM
nedaahsan

List of all the medical colleges in North India?

I want to know about alll the medical colleges in North India.
THANKS

Related Questions:
  1. List of all the medical colleges in North India?
  2. List of MBA colleges in North India?
  3. List of Colleges in North India where I can apply now for B..Sc course?
  4. Can I do M.Sc in Medical Anatomy being a candidate of BDS? Which colleges are good for this course in North India?
  5. How may I get complete information about LEET exam along with their exam date? How to apply for taking admission in NITs and BITS, Pilani? List of government colleges in North India for the same?
  6. LIst of the top engineering colleges in North India? -- [New]
  7. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  8. List of M.Tech networking colleges in North India?
  9. List of medical colleges in India in which I can participate
  10. List of colleges in North India?
  11. List of top ranking private medical colleges?
  12. What to do after 12th non medical after scoring 70-80%? Which are the institutions in North India?
  13. List of top raked medical colleges in south India where MBBS courses are offered? List of top ranked medical colleges in India?
  14. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  15. List of best colleges in India(specially in North India)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details for admission into MSc Medical Anatomy in government colleges in North India?
  17. What is the fee structure for BDS course? List of colleges offering this course in North India?
  18. Which is better between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics? List of colleges offering this course in North India?
18th November 2011, 08:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of all the medical colleges in North India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedaahsan View Post
I want to know about alll the medical colleges in North India.
THANKS

LIST OF THE TOP MEDICAL COLLEGE IN NORTH INDIA

1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi

2. Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi

3. Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi

4. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow

5. University College of Medical Sciences& GTB Hospital, Delhi

6. Institut eof Medical Science, BHU, Varanasi

7. King George Medical University, Lucknow

8. Christian Medical College, Ludhiana

9. Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi

10.Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?