17th November 2011, 11:45 PM
chandan785

Am I eligible to become IT officer after B.E CSE final year?

i m BE(CSE) final year student i m eligible for IT officer

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Indian Coast Guard Officer Entry after passing B.Tech with CSE?
  2. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in TANCET-MBA if pursuing final year of B.E.(CSE)?
  4. Am I eligible for government jobs after pursuing B.Tech final year CSE? What would be the procedure of selection?
  5. Am I eligible for sports quota after completing final year B.Tech CSE?
  6. How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?
  7. Am I eligible for CAT exam after passing CSE final year with backlog in 4th semester
  8. How to get a job while studying B.Tech final year CSE
  9. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive with 6.5 CGPA being a CSE final year student? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for income tax officer after BSc final year?
  11. Are CSE students eligible to become a flying officer? What is the package given to logistic science person? What are the opportunities for a CSE in Government Sector and is the package good?
  12. Can I apply for RRB exams during final year of B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I change my branch to EEE from CSE in engineering? I am pursuing final year diploma in CSE
  14. Can't I apply for Civil Services while in B.Tech CSE for the post of CID officer?
  15. Am I eligible for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? Which posts am I eligible for and how to apply for those posts?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  17. What are the opportunities for B.Tech CSE final year students in government sector?
  18. What are the steps to become an officer in Army? Am I eligible for the same? I am a 22 years old married woman and pursuing MCA(In final year) degree. My husband is working in army
18th November 2011, 07:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become IT officer after B.E CSE final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandan785 View Post
i m BE(CSE) final year student i m eligible for IT officer
Dear friend,

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree (B-TECH , M-TECH) from any recognized university are eligible for IT OFFICER exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

IT OFFICER exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Also there is a paper of computer fundamental .So you can go for computer syllabus.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?