30th May 2014, 01:48 AM
vysakhmnair

List of the B.Tech colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 62% in CBSE higher secondary

Respected sir.......
I got 62% in cbse higher secondary exam and i got only 48% in pcm....can you guyz plzzz sujst me some btech collages in tamilnadu with low donation.....
thankz in advance........

8th June 2014, 12:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the B.Tech colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 62% in CBSE higher secondary

Quote:
Originally Posted by vysakhmnair View Post
Respected sir.......
I got 62% in cbse higher secondary exam and i got only 48% in pcm....can you guyz plzzz sujst me some btech collages in tamilnadu with low donation.....

You have got 62% marks in CBSE board but your average marks in Physics , chemistry and mathematics is 48% .So i think you are not eligible to get admission any college because of every entrance exam now want at least 50% marks (average of PCM) .Some colleges are consider below 50% marks which are filled by high capitation fee . So from my point of view , you can choose others tracks like B.Sc degree .
8th June 2014, 12:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the B.Tech colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 62% in CBSE higher secondary

Quote:
Originally Posted by vysakhmnair View Post
Respected sir.......

You have got 62% marks in CBSE board but your average marks in Physics , chemistry and mathematics is 48% .So i think you are not eligible to get admission any college because of every entrance exam now want at least 50% marks (average of PCM) .Some colleges are consider below 50% marks which are filled by high capitation fee . So from my point of view , you can choose others tracks like B.Sc degree .
21st June 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

does b-tech is available in governmaent college in tamil nadu.. i have completed 12 and my cut off is 192.25
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?