11th July 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bank PO? I have scored 72% in higher secondary exam

Sir/ Madam,
I am graduate under cacutta university in 2012. but i passed graduate in general. but in higher secondary exam i have scored 72%. my graduation scored not better. so, can i apply for bank p.o? if i passed ibps exam, can i applied for bank p.o?

12th July 2012, 05:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bank PO? I have scored 72% in higher secondary exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/ Madam,
I am graduate under cacutta university in 2012. but i passed graduate in general. but in higher secondary exam i have scored 72%. my graduation scored not better. so, can i apply for bank p.o? if i passed ibps exam, can i applied for bank p.o?
When you complete your Graduation then you can apply for Bank PO Examination. To become bank PO, you need a graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University. There are Lots of Bank recruits candidates for the post of PO(Probationary officer). The selection is based on written test followed by Group discussion and Personal Interview.

When you complete your Graduation then you can apply for IBPS Examination.

Institute of Banking and Personnel selection conducts the CWE(Common written examination) Every year for the post of PO and graduate candidates may apply for this examination.

You have to attained the age of 20 years and not more than 30 years to apply for IBPS PO Examination.

If you cracked this examination, then you can received IBPS Score card, which is valid for 1 years from the date of issue and then you can directly eligible for Interview in 19 Public sector banks. For this year IBPS Examination was already completed.

So, please apply for this examination next time, when the notification Published, for more information please check official website:

http://ibps.in
12th July 2012, 05:11 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bank PO? I have scored 72% in higher secondary exam

Hello Friend..............

If you are completed your Graduation successfully you can apply for Bank PO's through IBPS PO's

IBPS stands for Indian Banking Personnel Selection this Examination conducted in Yearly Once

Eligibility Criteria For IBPS PO's is : -

>> Any Graduation degree from any recognised university

>> And you should be a Citizen of India

>> and your age between 20 to 30 years and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules

all the best

regards..........
tash
12th July 2012, 06:34 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

If you complete graduation then you can apply for po exam.

IBPS stands for Institue of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS conduct the CWE-common written exam for po and clerk for 19 public sector of bank.

IBPS accept application form of those candidate who have completed graduate degree from recognise university.

Age should be between 20 to 30 year.Relaxation for obc 3 year, sc/st 5 year,
ex-serviceman 5 year, pd 10 year and widow 9 year.

for more detail-- www.ibps.in
12th July 2012, 08:14 PM
kiranchaitu

When you complete your Graduation then you can apply for IBPS Examination.

Institute of Banking and Personnel selection conducts the CWE(Common written examination) Every year for the post of PO and graduate candidates may apply for this examination.

You have to attained the age of 20 years and not more than 30 years to apply for IBPS PO Examination.
12th July 2012, 09:58 PM
JustShashank

To apply for bank PO,you must satisfy following eligibility citeria:-

ACADEMIC CRITERIA:You have to qualify graduation with at least 55% marks.

AGE CRITERIA:
21 to 30 years for General Candidate
21 to 35 years for SC/ST Candidate
21 to 33 years for OBC Candidate
21 to 40 years for PH Candidate
21 to 35 years for EX-SERVICE MAN Candidate

IBPS conducts CWE from 2012-13,whose scores will be required for bank PO post.

These are basic criteria.Though some banks have their own criteria..

Thank you.!!:-)
13th January 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I have 52.4% in 10 2 can i apply for any bank clerk exam if not then any other options or shall i continue graduation for better? I comes under st cotta.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?