4th April 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.Tech Nanochemistry after completing higher secondary course?

I have completed my higher secondary course.I need to join the course B Tech nanochemistry in a college in tamilnadu.please list me the colleges which offer nanochemistry course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu? 16 27th June 2021 12:25 PM
Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government colleges in Tamilnadu and Private colleges in Tamilnadu 34 19th July 2020 07:03 PM
Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? 47 11th April 2015 11:10 PM
How many engineering universities are there in Tamilnadu? Medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Government aided schools in Tamilnadu? How many dental colleges are there in Tamilnadu? 2 8th October 2013 08:29 PM
How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? 21 22nd August 2013 02:11 PM