6th October 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

List of best books for diploma mechanical engineering to prepare for jobs in ISRO?

List of best books for diploma mechanical engineering to prepare for jobs in ISRO? I am looking forward to applying for the job in ISRO, so can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. ISRO after finishing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How can I prepare to qualify in NTPC Diploma Trainee(Mechanical) written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. List of books to prepare for electrical diploma jobs in BHEL, ONGC etc?
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. Central and State Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Referred books and preparation tips for the same?
  8. How to join ISRO after Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Job opportunities through Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? -- [New]
  10. Which type of jobs can I get in ISRO having Mechanical Engineering certificate? Should I write GATE exam to get job in ISRO?
  11. List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview?
  12. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  13. What are government jobs for Diploma EEE holder? Which books to refer and how to prepare?
  14. Is there any opportunities for diploma mechanical students in ISRO?
  15. Is it possible to join in ISRO by having a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Is it true that there are no jobs for diploma engineering students?
  17. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join ISRO as a scientist after B.Tech mechanical? How to prepare for scientist job in ISRO? What is the salary?
7th October 2017, 12:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best books for diploma mechanical engineering to prepare for jobs in ISRO?

List of best books for diploma Mechanical Engineering to prepare for jobs in ISRO

Here are some must have books for mechanical engineer to crack ISRO:-

INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATIONS written by SATYA PARKASH

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING- CONVENTIONAL AND OBJECTIVE typye Written by R.S. KHURMI J.K. GUPTA

DRDO, ISRO- PREVIOUS SOLVED PAPERS MECHMICAL ENGINEERING.
7th October 2017, 06:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best books for diploma mechanical engineering to prepare for jobs in ISRO?

You can refer following books for ISRO exam preparation if you are from Mechanical Engineering department.

DRDO, ISRO Previous Years Solved Papers Mechanical Engineering (English, Paperback, Made Easy)
Rs.249

Made Easy DRDO, ISRO Mechanical Engineering Previous Solved Papers - 2017 (English, Paperback, ME Team)
Rs.340

For clearing the exam, you need to solve previous year question papers also.

Some of the question papers that you may attempt are uploaded here.

Last edited by ajjuravi; 27th August 2023 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Google Drive link replaced by EALP attachments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?