23rd January 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO as a scientist after B.Tech mechanical? How to prepare for scientist job in ISRO? What is the salary?

Respected sir,
i am a b tech mechanical engineering student.i am very interesting to join in isro as a scientist.actually that is my first goal after b tech,please tell me how can i get/prepare for getting a scientist job in isro & salary at starting and there after improvements ,is it they can sponser to study M tech and PhD.
Also after getting job what is about growth.
Send me the reply to my mail also
'[email protected]'
please ! Please! Please!

8th March 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ISRO as a scientist after B.Tech mechanical? How to prepare for scientist job in ISRO? What is the salary?

sir
I am an aeronautical engineer is that i can write the exam of isro which is conducted for mechanical department for the job of scientist/engineer ??if suppose not then is that isro will conduct the exam aeronautical student separately ....sir i am very much interested in working in ISRO from my childhood in space industry so plz reply me sir these my kind request...plz send answer for my question to mail id - [email protected] by muthamizh priya
13th February 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ISRO as a scientist after B.Tech mechanical? How to prepare for scientist job in ISRO? What is the salary?

is it possible to become an scientist in ISRO by taking computer science branch in B.E??
26th February 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to become scientist in ISRO .I am in 10th standard , for what exam I should prepare to go to ISRO
27th February 2018, 12:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

For becoming scientist, you should have completed graduation level degree in related stream with 65% from any recognized university.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the scientist post.
ISRO conducts entrance exam every year in the month of April for recruiting the candidates into scientist post.
For applying to the exam, you need to first visit the official website and fill the application form with all the required details.
If you clear the exam you'll be called for interview. If you clear all the rounds then you can get job based on your performance.

The salary will vary based on the post and your performance in the interview.

For notifications, application forms visit the official website of ISRO.
23rd March 2020, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 10th ,I want to become a scientist in ISRO . Which field should I take in 11th and 12th & after that what should I do ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?