11th October 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join in ISRO by having a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Is Diploma students are able to gain a job in ISRO?What are the jobs available in ISRO for students completed Electronics and Communication Engineering in Diploma? Can you please provide me with the details on which I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  2. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Is there any job available in ISRO for diploma candidates?
  4. What is the syllabus for diploma in electronics communication and engineering?
  5. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?
  6. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?
  7. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Syllabus for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering? Process of admission?
  9. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering (86%) holder? Terms and condition for it?
  11. How can I apply for job in ISRO having complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
  13. I want to join ISRO, I am an engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  15. Can I do training in ISRO if I am doing 3rd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  16. How can I join ISRO if completed Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering? Choice of stream to study in ISRO?
  17. How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?
  18. After electronics and communication engineering how to join isro?
13th October 2017, 08:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join in ISRO by having a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Diploma candidates are not eligible to apply Indian Space Research Organization entrance examination. Only candidates who have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology can apply for the ISRO exam. The minimum age limit is 21 years to apply for this exam.

Being a diploma candidate, you can apply for Joint Entrance Examination to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology. The second option to get direct admission in engineering is through Lateral Entry Entrance Test.
13th October 2017, 09:18 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to join in ISRO by having a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Jobs in ISRO are in following post
** Engineer in mechanical , electronics and computer science
** Scientist
** Director in Finance ,Hr
** Driver, Mechanic
** Upper and lower division clerk

+++ If students have completed the Engineering they can apply for the engineering and scientist post.
+++ For clerk post graduation in any stream can apply.
+++ For driver and mechanic post diploma holders can apply.

For latest vacancy details and post description can be seen in ISRO career page, kindly visit www.isro.gov.in
14th October 2017, 12:59 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

First of all, make it very clear that being in ISRO is a very very great dream but it is surely not a cake walk.

There is an entrance exam on the graduation basis conducted by ISRO every year for engineers.

Join the Engineering, Pass it, appear in the entrance exam, crack it, and get admitted into ISRO.

I first cleared that its not at all a cake walk.

With mental soundness, you need to be physically sound too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?