14th April 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

List of best CBSE school in Rajkot to complete 11th and 12th standard without residence?

I had passed SSC exam.I am from Near by City Jetpur. I want to study at Rajkot. I want help for Best school in Rajkot For 11 &12 science without Residence.? Is it possible for me to get the admission or it's mandatory to have the residence in the local? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school to complete 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best CBSE schools in Rajkot? What is the admission procedure followed for applying school?
  7. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  8. List of best CBSE School for 11th & 12th standard? What are the procedure to take admission?
  9. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  10. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  11. Best CBSE School in Rajkot to take admission for a 3 years old girl?
  12. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in 12th for a 11th failed student? Name of the CBSE school in which I can get admission?
  18. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
15th April 2017, 10:38 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best CBSE school in Rajkot to complete 11th and 12th standard without residence?

Following are some of the reputed CBSE Schools in Rajkot.

Dhaval Straed World School
Address: Jetpur Somnath Highway Ring Road, Tatkal Hanuman Chowk, Pedhla Jetpur, Distt Rajkot

Kendriya Vidyalaya
Address: Lion'S School Building Junagarh Road Jetpur Distt Rajkot Gujarat

Podar International School
Address: Survey No.44/1,B/h Mahasagar Petrol Pump, Junagadh - Rajkot Highway , Sukhpur Village

Delhi Public School
Address: Haripar Survey Behind Nir Bunglows Kalawad Road Rajkot Gujarat

Om Shanti English Medium School
Address: Sardar Baug Shanala Road Morbi Rajkot Gujarat

Shree Vallabhacharya International School
Address: Rajkot-Bhavnagar Highway, Near Tramba, Kalipat, Rajkot

Nirmala Convent School
Address: Dr. Hedgewar Road, Rajkot - 360007

Shree Auro English School
Address: Po.Box No 1, Gundala Road, Gondal.

Jay International School
Address: Vill : Chhapra, Kalavad Road,Rajkot, Gujarat

Modi School
Address: B/h Parimal Sankul, Opp. Takshshila Eng. College, Kalawad Road, At. Ishwariya Village,

Kendriya Vidyalaya
Address: Kalawad Road Post Box 73 Rajkot Gujarat

Nalanda Vidyalaya
Address: Morbi Rajkot Highway Near Ajanda Quartz Virpar Morbi Gujarat

The Sunshine School
Address: Survey No.127, Mota Mahuva, Behind Rangoli Park, Kalawad Road, Rajkot

Sunflower English School
Address: Near Bhakti Nagar Circle Rajkot Gujarat

Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Gyanbag International School
Address: Rajkot Highway, Nr. Gyanbag Circle, Junagadh
15th April 2017, 01:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best CBSE school in Rajkot to complete 11th and 12th standard without residence?

List of best CBSE Boarding Schools in Rajkot:

Delhi Public School

Sarvodaya School

Way to learn Academy

Gangotri School

Jay International School

Shree Green Farm Residential School
15th April 2017, 01:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of best CBSE school in Rajkot:-

Kendriya Vidyalaya

Podar International School

Nalanda Vidyalaya

Podar Jumbo Kids Rajkot

Raj Rajkumar College

The Sunshine School

Om Shanti English Medium School

Jay International School- Gondal Road

Delhi Public School- kalawad.
15th April 2017, 01:55 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

List of best CBSE schools in Rajkot to complete 11th and 12th standard without residence:

>Delhi Public School
>SN Kansagra School
>Sarvodya School
>Gangotri School
>Jay International School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?