9th July 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school to complete 12th standard?

Actually i m a student of cbse english medium school but because of some reasons i was not able to qualify my class 11th as my marks in accounts were 10 less than the qualifying marks
i m a student of commerce and i dont want to waste 1 more year to complete my class 11th
so can i take admission in another cbse school to complete my 12th?

9th July 2015, 01:21 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school to complete 12th standard?

Is is not that much of easy to get admission in the other CBSE School for studying 12th standard. Most of the schools will not give the admission in 12th standard. Because 12th is a final exam is a board exam, they will consider it as important for the school reputation. So high reputed schools will not give admission in their school. It will be difficult for you to under stand the new way of teaching. So it is better to complete your 12th standard in the same school.
9th July 2015, 06:44 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school to complete 12th standard?

No, this is not possible to again restart your 10+2 course from a new school once you have pursued your 10+1 from other school.

This facility is not applicable in Central Board of Secondary Education. You need to again register yourself in class 10+1 from your desired school.

Once registered in your preferred stream, you need to pursue whole 10+1 and 10+2.
9th July 2015, 07:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot take admission in another CBSE board for completion of class 12. As you have not qualified class 11 exam you are not eligible to pursue class 12 either in same or other board. If you don't want to waste one year then you have an another option where you can complete your class 12 from NIOS which is an open school.
9th July 2015, 08:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in 12th standard in new school without qualifying your 11th standard. If you wish to take admission in new school for pursuing your 12th standard, you must have to qualify all examinations in your 11th standard and then you need to obtain Transfer/Migration Certificate, Boanfide Certificate, etc. from your old school and you need to submit them in new school along with your 11th standard Marks sheet. Since, you have not qualified 11th standard, you are not eligible to get admission in 12th standard in other school.
10th July 2015, 07:45 PM
pointer01

Hii,

Sorry to say Dear but, it is very much difficult to take the admission in class 12th without completing class 11th. No any school will allow you to take the admission without passing class 11th. For your satisfaction you may go to some schools and can ask them for admission.

If you will not get the admission in Regular board (CBSE), then, you may apply for admission in NIOS Board.
NIOS Board is the National Institute of Open Schooling. In which there is no need to attend the regular classes. NIOS is also a reputed Board and it is highly recognized. You will get the admission in NIOS Board.

All The Best.
13th July 2015, 10:25 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

No, It is not possible to get admission in another CBSE School to complete 12th without qualifying the 11th Exam of any one Subject.

There is not any School in India for CBSE that can allow you to do 12th without passing 11th Class.So i suggest you to please first pass the 11th Class.Concentrate on Study you will definitely pass the 11th Class.After passing you will be eligible to apply for the 12th Class.It will take your one year but without passing it,you are not able to do study continuously.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?